I am so happy to share what I have done with the Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Stamp sets.
Welcome to the Share it Sunday Blog Hop.
The whole idea of this blog hop is to simply just share our creativity. There is no theme, so you will see a wide variety of projects using many different product. We are a bunch of very keen Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that love to share. I know that I have blogged about the Hey Chicks, but I love these sets. I thought it would be great to go back to an Old Technique called Masking.
Here is the Card. I will give you the supply list below. Both of the bundles are available until June 30 .
I just love the crazy feathered chick. Here is the inside of the card.
The measurements for this card:
Cinnamon Cider: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 1/4", 1" x 4 1/2"
Bumblebee: 4" x 5 1/4"
Basic White: 3 3/4" x 5", 4" x 51/4"
Poppy Parade: 1" x 1 1/4"
Pacific Point: 1" x 1 1/4"
Daffodil Delight: 1" x 1 1/4"
In this video, I will show you the masking technique.
Don't forget to subscribe to my You Tube channel – You can SUBSCRIBE HERE TO MY CHANNEL HERE so that you will be notified every time that I upload a new video.
No grab your favourite Bevy and check out what the others have done.
What are you doing today?
If you live in Canada, I would love to be your demonstrator! You can click on the supply list below to order any of these items through my online shop. If you would like to receive a copy of the new Annual Catalogue and you don't have a demonstrator, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
Please be sure to use the current Host Code that is listed below or to the side of this post to receive a free gift from me. When you place an order using the Host Code, I'll send you my monthly tutorial to make cards.
Also make sure that you check out my additional Online Rewards here. You could earn $$$ in Stampin’ Up! ® Product.
Announcing March Your Creativity Card Club.
This month we are using Arrange a Wreath. You only have until March 14 to sign up.
Click here to get all the information about March's Monthly Card Kit
Here are my upcoming events:
Join the group here: Retired Sale
Then in April, we are hosting our 2nd Annual Retreat.
We're so excited to be host our second retreat - Your Creative Escapes - Spring Edition - April 16th from 7-9pm and April 17th from 8am to 8pm. The event will be hosted on Zoom as well as streamed to a private Facebook Group for the Make and Take Sessions.
The cost is $100 CDN which includes:
- TWO stamp sets - Butterfly Brilliance (a brand new stamset that will be in the Annual Catalogue that goes live in May) and Many Messages
- 6 Make and Take projects (includes the supplies, but you provide the adhesives and inks) and PDF instructions
- Pillow gift
- Prizes throughout the day
There will be a raffle (tickets are extra) for additional prizes at the end of the day.
- If you already own the Many Messages stamp set, you can substitute another stamp set ($30 value).
- If you already own the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set, you can substitute another stamp set ($23 value)
Sign up by March 8th and you’ll be entered into a draw to win a bundle!
Add on Options
- Raffle Tickets: $5 each or 3 for $13 (CDN)
- Messages Dies (coordinates with the Many Messages stamp set) $51.00
- Butterfly Dies $66.50 (coordinates with the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set)
- Butterfly Brilliance Collection $94.00 - includes Brilliant Wings Dies, Butterfly Bijou 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper and Natural Touch Specialty Paper (will be cut to 6" x 12" if mailing is required)
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
Here is the supply List:
I hope that I have inspired you to try the masking Technique. Remember to craft as it is good for the Soul.
Current Host Code>STHU9Z34