I am so excited to be able to show you the new Stampin’Up!® Trimmer.
This Trimmer has so many new features. I did a Live video on my Facebook Group Live and it shows lots of the features. I decided to share it here. Sometimes it is easier to see it and read all about it.
Here is a quick summary:
* It is in both Inches and centimeters.
* At the 1/4" marks there are lines right down the whole ruler.
* The ruler is not only at the top, but it is in the middle and at the bottom.
* It is lighter
* There is an opening at the top that you can use to hang it for storage.
* The 6" mark is not on the edge and has a little arrow @ the 6" line so is is clear where the measurement is.
* The extension arm locks into place and is now 17" and when closed you can butt up agains it at the 6" mark.
* The Pressure Lip of the cutting guide is in a better spot to prevent the blade getting stuck when cutting.
* The cutting blades are significantly longer.
* It can cut more than one piece of paper.
* The scorer is actually a wheel looking thing and gives you a better score line and doesn't cut DSP.
I am loving this trimmer.
The trimmer is available right now for demonstrators or people that want to join my team. Go there to sign up. As soon as it is available for Customers, I will let you know. Soon..... the waiting will be over.
Come back on Tuesday to see what project that I have for you.
Have a wonderful day and I hope you have time to Create.
Current Host Code ZJ6ZVHEP