Club for the Fall session starts on September 12 and 13. Are you wanting to join us monthly to make three projects, play with new product, and learn new techniques? If so the monthly club is for you. Here are the details.
For this club , we will meet once a month. Come enjoy the company of others and learn new techniques to make you own Masterpieces.
Here are the Guidelines and Benefits of this Stampin" Club:
1. Come to my place once a month, learn one or two techniques. You will make a sample for your TECHNIQUE BOOK (which I will supply for you). You will also make a card using at least one of the techniques. If time permits, you will also make another 2 projects.
2. In order to be part of the Club, you must commit to ordering $35.00 a month before Shipping and Taxes. If you cannot attend the meeting, you are still required to spend the $35.00.
3. During these 10 months, you will be a hostess once. No worries, it is all done at my house so need to worry about clean up. During this time, you can earn free merchandise. The amount will depend on the sales of your workshop.
4. You will learn about new products.
5. Get a free Catalog if you don't already have one and the 2 new semi annual one
This is how I got involved with Stampin' Up. Email me if you are interested and I will reserve your spot. Why not come with a friend?
I have club, usually the first Saturday or Sunday of the Month as long as it doesn't fall on a statutory Holiday weekend.
As promised here is a video featuring the new Stampin' Up! product. I love kits and I love this Halloween Project called Witching De'cor Project Kit. Check it out.
And here is a video that Stampin' Up! made.
Fun right. Want to join me? If so, contact me asap so that I can ensure that I have a kit aside for you. I bet this could sell out. I have tentatively set the date for October 4 at 1 pm.
Have a wonderful day.
Current Host Code 3M643G4W